Her Majesty's Theatre location
Just down the road from the popular tourist area of Piccadilly Circus, Her Majesty’s is surrounded by brilliant attractions, excellent restaurants, great pubs, wine bars and cafes. Its central location means the public transport links are really good.
- The nearest tube stations to Her Majesty’s Theatre are Piccadilly Circus (for the Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) and Leicester Square (for the Piccadilly and Northern lines).
- 3 minutes from Piccadilly Circus: Exit Piccadilly Circus station on the right hand side by the statue and the Criterion Theatre. Take the first left down Haymarket. The theatre is on the right opposite the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
- 6 minutes from Leicester Square: Take the Charing Cross Road exit and head south towards Charing Cross. As the road forks by the Garrick Theatre, keep right and head for the National Portrait Gallery. Just before you reach the gallery, turn right down Orange Street and keep walking until you hit Haymarket and the end of the road. Turn left onto Haymarket and the theatre is on your left.
- Buses to Trafalgar Square: 13, 15, 23, 88, 139, 453
- Buses to Haymarket: 6, 13, 15, 23, 139, 159, 453
- Her Majesty’s theatre falls in the city's Congestion Charging Zone weekdays 7am to 6pm. If you want to drive to the theatre it'll cost you £10 a day to do so within the zone. If you arrive in the zone after 6pm there's no charge.
- The theatre has joined the popular Q-Park Scheme. The nearest car park is the 24hr Q Park in Trafalgar Square, postcode SW1A 2TS. Car parking costs £18 for up to 3hrs and £24 for 4hrs, but you can save 50% when you get your parking ticket validated at the theatre.